We've disabled our advertisement block detection system; you can from now on create gameservers with addblocker enabled. If you want to support us, please disable it; so we can generate income to keep this service to work. You also can donate:
Thanks for your support!
Demos, logs and Minecraft maps can be found at 'Profile' > 'My Gameservers' (account required).
Welcome to Free Game Hosting!
We're glad to see you've found your way to our website! We hope, you are as satisfied with the gameservers we are providing for your fun!
If you still haven't tried our servers yourself, do so for free by clicking on one of the supported games' icons on top of the page and fill out the form as you'd like it to be.
We hope you enjoy our service and we're open for tips to get our gameservers and our website even better!
This is the most helpful way for us to stay the best provider of free gameservers!
If you want your own private server which stays online at all time, you can get it on our 'Order' page. Our payed servers are as cheap as possible in fact we are a non profit community;
Every single dollar earned will be invested in hosting our servers to stay free and good all the time!
This website is run by a few people, who enjoy games and the technique behind it. Since the 29th of December 2017 our website got a new design with a lot of new improved features!
We went through our sourcecode to help make our website as easy and fast as possible!
In the following, we have a list of new things, that have been added to this website:
- Added games: Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, (reimplemented Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory)
- There now is an overview of your previously created gameservers, which only requires you to have an account on our website!
- If you connect your SteamID to your account, you will be able to see gameservers you haven't created yourself in the overview mentioned before as well!
- You are now able to download the logs for your gameservers as CSV and JSON in the overview as well.
- For Counter-Strike: Global Offensive our servers will now automatically record demos at the start of every game - there will be a notification in game as well.
These demos can be downloaded after the server has been stopped, and the links to the demo-files can also be found in your gameserver overview.
If you have any questions or tips, or if you just want to talk to us, you can contact us via our 'Support' page.
We would like to thank everyone of you using our website and playing on our servers; We hope you'll have a good experience with our gameservers!
Good luck and game on,
Sincerly, your FreeGameHosting Crew!